Electronic Ticketing Links
- Click HERE for Boys Swimming.
- Click HERE for Varsity Girls/Boys Basketball.
- Click HERE for JV/9B Boys Basketball.
- Click HERE for Boys Wrestling.
- Click HERE for Girls Wrestling.
- Click HERE for 8th grade Girls Basketball.
- Click HERE for 8th grade Boys Wrestling.
- Click HERE for 8th grade Boys Basketball.
- Cash is not accepted at Waukee High School events.
- Student Pass 9-12: $70.00
- Family Pass: $285.00
Cash or check payments can be made in person in the Waukee High Activities Office, 555 SE University Avenue, Waukee, IA 50263. If you have questions, please contact the Activities Office at 515.987.2782.
Performing Arts Tickets
Are you interested in a performing arts event? Tickets are just a few clicks away with the help of ShowTix4U. The Performing Arts Department uses ShowTix4U, an online ticket purchasing system for most performances. This system allows families, students, and community members to pay online with most major credit or debit cards. Tickets and showtimes vary. Search for “Waukee” on the ShowTix4U page to see the individual pages of the show you would like to attend.