Adults & Students K-12
- Varsity Football: $6.00
- All Other Varsity Sporting Events: $5.00
- 9/10/JV Single Game Admission: $4.00
- Middle School Admission: $3.00
The following sports do not charge an admission fee: B/G Golf, B/G Cross Country, B/G Tennis
Electronic Ticketing Links
- Click here for varsity football tickets
- Click here for JV/tenth grade football tickets
- Click here for ninth grade football tickets
- Click here for volleyball tickets
- Click here for girls swim/dive tickets
- Cash is not accepted at Waukee High School events.
- Student Pass 9-12: $70.00
- Family Pass: $285.00
Cash or check payments can be made in person in the Waukee High Activities Office, 555 SE University Avenue, Waukee, IA 50263. If you have questions, please contact the Activities Office at 515.987.2782.
Performing Arts Tickets
Are you interested in a performing arts event? Tickets are just a few clicks away with the help of ShowTix4U. The Performing Arts Department uses ShowTix4U, an online ticket purchasing system for most performances. This system allows families, students, and community members to pay online with most major credit or debit cards. Tickets and showtimes vary. Search for “Waukee” on the ShowTix4U page to see the individual pages of the show you would like to attend.