27 Division I Ratings and 6 All-State Speech Nominations
Congratulations to the Waukee High School Speech Team for earning 27 Division I Ratings and six All-State Speech Nominations in the virtual competition. Congrats to all for your wonderful performances!
- Piper Carroll – Original Oratory “Perfectly Imperfect”
- Natalie Grote – Solo Musical Theatre “Change”
- Swetha Tunuguntla – Public Address “Immigration and Family”
- Anna Albaugh – Prose “from Painting Churches”
- Holly Rankin – Review “Swiss Family Robinson”
- Sara Petersen – Review “The Silent Child”
Virtual Contest Division 1 Ratings
- Isabella Webb – ACT, Spunkmeyer: The Missing Kitty
- Avery Bissell – SMT, Kindergarten Boyfriend
- Lexie Burkle – PR, The Nowhere Girls
- Josh Weber – ACT
- Apeksha Adhikari – SS, Is the “WHO” doing enough in response to the coronavirus outbreak?
- Lexie Burkle – SS, Should schools use stand. tests to measure effectiveness?
- Swetha Tunuguntla – SMT, Daryl Is A Boy And He Lives In My Closet
- Piper Carroll – AD, MAYHEM
- Josh Weber – IA, An Eagle, A Psychic- alien coming to Earth
- Kayla Maher – PA, Get A Life
- Carrie Wilhite – PA, What Is Patriotism?
- Paige Fahrenkrug – ACT, The Dianalogues
- Anna Albaugh – IA
- Angel Phan – PO, Dear Straight People
- Laynie Walberg – PO
- Xyola Busch – PO, When the Fat Girl Gets Skinny
- Carrie Wilhite – RN
- Paige Fahrenkrug – EA, Why Bad Words Are Bad
- Sara Petersen – OO, Be Still
- Holly Rankin – LP
- Laynie Walberg – LP