Homecoming 2019 Dates to Remember
Homecoming Week: September 23-28
September 16 – Voting for Court
September 17 – Homecoming Court Announced
September 23 – Voting for Homecoming King & Queen
- All WHS students will have the opportunity to vote for homecoming king and queen during advisory time.
September 23-28 – Waukee High School Dress Up Day Themes
- Monday: Jersey Day
- Tuesday: USA Day
- Wednesday: Country or Country Club Day
- Thursday: Beach Day
- Friday: Waukee Spirit Day
September 26 – Homecoming Parade
- Homecoming Parade Sign-up
- The homecoming parade will begin at 6 p.m.
- The parade route will be that same as all WHS parades (Staging at Vince Meyer parking lot and ending at WHS Stadium).
September 26 – Coronation
- Homecoming king and queen will be crowned at WHS Stadium on September 26 following the parade.
September 27 – Homecoming Football Game vs Mason City
- Varsity game starts at 7 p.m. at the WHS Stadium
September 28 – Homecoming Dance
- The Homecoming dance is Saturday, September 29, from 8-10 p.m. at the Horizon Event Center in Clive.
- Admission is $10 per student and tickets must be purchased ahead of time on RevTrak.
- Only WHS students in grades 10-12 may attend or bring guests. No one in grade 9 or lower will be admitted and no one older than 20 will be admitted as per past practice. All attendees must show an ID at the door. Students wishing to bring a guest who is not a student a Waukee High School must fill out the sign-up form that is in the student services office.
- Dress is semi-formal.
More details will be added as information becomes available.