- Concussion/Brain Injury Form for Athletics One Per Calendar Year
- Iowa Athletic Preparticipation Physical Examination One Per School Year
2020 Boys’ Team Information from Coach Nielsen
- Monday-Friday at 8:00AM from Centennial Park (unless otherwise communicated) from July 1 – July 31.
- Twitter and Hudl will be used to communicate throughout the summer and fall. Follow @WaukeeBoysXC on Twitter and register to join Hudl.
- A coach will be at most practices but not all. Some summer practices will be led by upperclassmen.
- Cross Country Camp (Aug. 3-6) is highly encouraged. Register on RevTrak
- Summer training dates may change based on government and school district recommendations.
- Cancellation of summer practice due to weather will be communicated through email and Hudl
June 1 – Summer training starts (on your own)
July 1 – First meeting day for summer training
Aug 2 – Fall Kickoff Meeting (9-12th Grade Meeting: 6:30 p.m. in Waukee Fieldhouse)
Aug 3-6 – Waukee Cross Country Camp (strongly encouraged)
Aug 10 – First Practice & Concussion and Physical forms due to WHS Activities Office
2020 Girls’ Team Information from Coach Schmitz
- Summer running workouts will be given starting Monday, June 15th. All workouts in June must be completed alone outside of school.
- Coach Schmitz will email weekly updates beginning in June with training information for athletes and parents.
- Starting July 1st summer running group opportunities will be Monday-Thursday from 8:00-9:30.
- Starting July 1st summer weightlifting is Tues. and Thurs. from 7:00-8:00AM. Girls meet in thehigh school weight room.
- We will meet at the high school outside of the weight room for the 8:00 run.
- Starting July 1st seniors will lead Friday summer runs for sophomores, juniors, and seniors at different locations each week. Location will be shared on Twitter.
- Fall Kickoff Meeting is Sunday, August 2nd (9-12th grade). The meeting will start at 6:30 in Waukee Fieldhouse
- Cross country season officially begins Monday, August 10th. Practices will be held in the afternoons from 3:30-5:15.